Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Other stuff



On the white boards we draw lots of weird stuff to see what the teachers' expressions are.

On Monday after class Manuel and I went to Hakata station to a large store because he needed camera stuff. On the top floor we found an arcade and dumped a lot of money into those games where you win prizes. We walked out with a bag full of Mario Kart related items.

Yesterday we went to a nearby park, but I left all my cameras and stuff at home because I was sick of carrying it all the time. I need to go back there on Friday to get the pictures. Later that night I went to the Canada Day Party at a nearby bar. It was okay, but the drinks were all really expensive and watered down. I saw the Tour GUides from my Canal CIty and Beach BBQ trips and hung out with them and their friends. If they didn't show up, I would have gone home early. I really wish I could hang out with them more because I always meet lots of people.

1 comment:

persephone977 said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date! I really like hearing about your adventures.