Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 1 Over

Okay, so I've done a bunch of things over the past week. I found out that the school no longer does the karaoke trips because some students got really drunk. It is disappointing because those trips were really fun. I ended up roaming around on Friday night by myself and went to the International Bar, and it was pretty fun. Saturday morning I was a little bit sick, so I slept in for most of the day. I tried to find a ramen place, but all the ones I passed had lines going out into the street. I ended up heading out again that night, and went back to the International Bar, and then The Dark Room. The Dark Room was playing the Toxic Avenger on a couple screens, and I could not stop laughing.

Sunday I went on a school trip to some Cos-Play event, and it was very boring. I had my cameras with me, but did not take any pictures or video because it was just that dull. Some of the other students felt the same. When I got back home, my host family and I went to see my host father's parents who live nearby. It was interesting.

Today I won a ticket to the baseball game that is going on tomorrow.

No comments: