Monday, June 9, 2008

1 Week Later


Still no Japanese translations.

Every day I eat breakfast and dinner with my host family while watching TV. Some of the food is hard for me to eat like the seaweed soup. Last Wednesday I bought a watermelon for everyone, and this week I bought a melon and peaches.

On Friday night I went to Ramen and Karaoke with the other students and teachers. It was fun, I sang "Don't Stop me now" by Queen. I had to walk home though, because I missed the last train. On Saturday my Host family took me to a nearby island where there was some kind of park with flowers and some old houses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better and getting along well with your host family. Don't forget my rock!

Becky

Steve said...

Good to see you are having a good time. Hope your whole stay goes well. Mostly so that I may live vicariously through you.

SightblinderX said...

...and don't forget to ROCK!