Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rick Roll`D karaoke


Early on last week I went to a kimono shop to look around and get an idea of how much stuff costs, etc and the person there wanted to help me out so much she called up a guy who spoke a little English to come over and help me. I felt really bad about that because I was just looking.

On Friday was a an Okinomiyaki party at school, but I went to go eat with my host family instead. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe and then went around to Toys'R'Us and other stores to find Doraemon stuff, but had little luck. They did have Hello Kitty fireworks though. After that I went to the Karaoke party and inflicted Rick Astley, Journey, and Led Zeppelin on the other people. Someone stole 2 of my drinks though. As well as my seat, and one of my evil song selections(Numa Numa). :/

After that we wandered over to the club "Happy Cock". It wasn't that great, so I left.

Saturday morning was the school's beach party, and it was really rainy. SInce we were at the beach, I went into the water anyways. We ate BBQ.

Sunday the school had a trip to Nagasaki, but I forgot to sign up for it. So I went to Tenjin to pick up my host family's bike and a new phone card. Sunday night I watched some Baseball, and then Women's volleyball. It was US vs. Japan, and the game was very close, point for point. The US won and my host mother was like "Nooooo". It was funny. Then Raiders of the Lost Ark was on.

No comments: